Social Graph Studios (“SGStudios”, we, us) thinks your online privacy is very important and we’ll do our best to protect it.
This page describes the type of personal information we collect from you and what we do with it. We hope you find it useful in deciding whether or not to share information about yourself with us. The information applies to our products and services on all platforms (web, Facebook, iPhone, etc), whether hosted directly by us or not.
For more information about our general policies, please refer to our Terms of Service.
Information We Collect
- We collect any questions, comments or other suggestions you send to us through our web site or email. We appreciate your feedback and will use it to improve our web site.
- If you contact us through email or some other means, we receive your name and/or email address. We absolutely do not resell or share this information with third parties. We hate junk mail, too!
- When you authorize any of our applications to access your Facebook account, we collect and store some information about you, such as your Facebook identifier which we use to personalize our applications specifically for you. The full list of information we collect is presented to you on the Facebook authorization screen.
- Our web sites automatically collect your IP address (that’s a fancy word for the name of your computer on Internet) and watch what you do on the site. We also track where you come from in the world. Again, we use this information to learn how we can make the experience better for you.
- We also track other global statistics such as how many people are using our applications and how they use them (for example, what buttons they click on and which features they use and what content they consume). This allows us to tune our applications to focus on features and content most enjoyed by our users.
- When you visit us from another site, our web sites are able to tell which web site you’re coming from. We use this information to stay informed about how people are finding us.
- Our web sites are also able to tell certain characteristics about your computer like the operating system you run, the browser you use and your screen size. We use this information to make sure that our web site is designed to look its best on your computer.
- If you access any of our products through a mobile application, we may store information that allows us to identify your mobile device. This allows us, amongst other things, to enforce restrictions related to “Lite” mobile applications, and to automatically transfer your settings between versions of the mobile application (e.g. between Status Shuffle and Status Shuffle Lite).
- Finally, we will sometimes collect additional information from you for the purposes of enhancing the targeting of our advertisements that we may share with third-party advertisers. We only share generic information that cannot uniquely identify you.
Our websites may send cookies – small files containing data – to your computer. These cookies help us identify you (for example, that you have logged in) and store your preferences. We may also store your preferences through the Flash Player’s local storage mechanism. This data remains on your computer even after you’ve left our websites. Cookies may be removed through your websites preference dialogs and Flash local storage can be managed using the instructions available here.
Third Parties and Your Information
We believe that our use of your information should be, as much as possible, internal to SGStudios. However, there are certain circumstances in which we may share your information with third parties:
- Analytics: We use third party analytics providers (such as Google Analytics and others) to provide us with insights into usage pattens in our products. We share anonymous information about all users with these third parties.
- Subsidiaries, Affiliates, Contractors: To provide you with our products and services, we often enter into agreements with third parties who provide infrastructure or other necessary services for us. You information may be shared as part of these business relationships.
- Advertising: We use third-party advertising companies and networks to serve ads. These third-party ad network providers may use web beacons and cookies to help present, better target, and measure the effectiveness of their advertisements, using non-personally identifiable data (such as sites visited and browser type) gathered over time and across their networks of Web pages to determine or predict the characteristics and preferences of their audience. If you would like more information about this practice, as well as your choices about not having this information used for online behavioral advertising by these ad networks, click here: http://networkadvertising.org/consumer/opt_out.asp.
- Transfer of Assets: If any entity that acquires all or substantially all of the assets of SGStudios or if any entity acquires all or substantially all of SGStudios’ interest in one of our products or services, your information will be transferred to such entity.
- Legal: We may disclose your information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (i) comply with a legal obligation; (ii) protect and defend our rights or property; (iii) protect the personal safety of users of our services or of the public; or (iv) protect against legal liability.
If you would like the ensure that your personal information has been purged from our system, please contact us.
Because we continually try to add useful new features to our products and services, we might start collecting information beyond what has been described in this policy. In this case, we will update this policy promptly so you know what has been changed. Please do check back frequently.
Last updated: November 17, 2015 at 10:17 am